subtitleeditor-0.20.0alpha4 RPM for Fedora 7
By chantra - Posted on August 5th, 2007
Subtitle Editor a GTK+2 tool to edit subtitles for GNU/* is now available for Fedora 7.
To install subtitleeditor on Fedora 7, please follow the instruction on the repository page.
Here are the features provided by subtitleeditor:
- Really easy to use
- Multiple document interface
- Internationalization support
- Video player integrated in the main window (based on GStreamer)
- Can play preview with external video player (using MPlayer or other)
- Can be used for timing
- Generate and display a Waveform
- Can be used for translating
- Shows subtitles over the video
- With GTK+, menu accelerators can be changed by pressing a key over the menu item.
This is possible with subtitleeditor, and this is for this reason that all actions are in the menu.
- Can edit the script header (authors, translators, timers, video informations, etc.)
- Style Editor
- Spell checking
- Framerate convertion
- Split and joint subtitle
- Edit text and adjust time (start, end)
- Move subtitle
- Find and replace (can use Regular Expression)
- Errors checking (Overlapping, too long time...)
- Remove line empty
- Sub Station Alpha
- Advanced Sub Station Alpha
- MPsub (MPlayer subtitle)
- SubViewer 2.0
- Adobe Encore DVD
- Encoding support
- Internal format is Advanced Sub Station Alpha